Tag: Government Archaeological Museum

  • Dungarpur District

    Dungarpur was founded in 1197 by Samant Singh, the eldest son of the ruler of Mewar, Karan Singh .The district has an area of 3,770 kmĀ² .The district is roughly triangular in shape. The Mahi River runs along the western edge of the district, forming the boundary with Banswara District. The Som River, a tributary […]