With a dip in the number of coronavirus cases, the Rajasthan government on Tuesday announced some more relaxations in ongoing lockdown. The Home Department released a revised set of guidelines providing further relaxation in the “Three-layer Public Discipline Lockdown 2.0“.
Here’s what is now allowed in Rajasthan in Unlock 2.0
- The weekend curfew will now be observed only on Sunday. It will begin from Saturday 5 pm till Monday 5 am. However, the night curfew timings remain unchanged – 5 pm till 5 am every day.
- All permitted markets and commercial establishments, which were allowed from Monday to Friday, will now be allowed to be open from Monday to Saturday.
- Fully air-conditioned shopping complexes or malls can open from Monday to Saturday from 6 am to 4 pm.
- Cinema halls, theatres and multiplexes will remain closed.
- Tourist spots, museum, art and cultural places will open from 9 am to 4 pm. A separate guideline will be issued by the Department of Art and Culture for the same.
- Restaurants and hotels are now allowed to provide in-house dining services from 9 am till 4 pm with a 50 per cent capacity.
- Home delivery facility by restaurants will be allowed till 10 pm and take-away from 6 am to 4 pm from Monday to Saturday.
- Stadiums, gyms and yoga centre & sports clubs will open from Monday to Saturday between 6 am and 4 pm.
- In all such government and private offices with staff less than 10, the entire staff will be allowed to function from their workplace. In the case of more than 10 staff members, 50 per cent of them will be allowed.
- City and minibuses will operate from 5 am till 5 pm. Metro rail will begin operating from Wednesday. Passengers will not be allowed to travel standing. Operation of roadways and private buses have been allowed from June 10.
- Coaching institutions and libraries etc. will remain closed.
- All places of worship will remain closed for the general public.
- Wedding ceremonies will NOT be permitted. Marriages at home or in courts will be allowed with a maximum of 11 guests.
Besides, all other activities which were permitted in the guidelines issued earlier will remain as it is. Passengers coming from outside the state will have to submit a negative RT-PCR report not older than 72 hours.
The state government has earlier allowed work in all industries and units related to construction to prevent the migration of workers. It also permitted shops dealing in agricultural inputs and equipment, fruits, vegetables and flowers, and Mandis from 6 am to 4 pm.